All because I dared to take a bite from my apple which I’d let her hold.
How did I cope?
- Picked her up for a cuddle
- Put her back down again as the screaming was REALLY loud in my face
- Tried to give her the apple again to appease her apparent anger
- Picked up the apple bits off the floor after she threw it in annoyance
- Tried waving the alarm remote control dongle thing that she’s been eyeing up for ages at her
- Sang really loudly
- Gave her her Bunny (poor Bunny is now just as messy as I am)
- Gave her her favourite snack which stopped her cries for all of 10 seconds till she decided she didn’t like it anymore – then I knew I was in trouble
- Turned to the usual comforter int he form of my milk…
And peace is restored. For now…